April 6, 2020
Restricted assets - mark assets as restricted in order not to remove, upload or publish them without the proper permission. This feature creates an additional layer of security for your assets and notifies your teammates to use the restricted files with caution.
- Minor UI fixes on the Billing settings.
- Minor bug fixes in Switch accounts functionality;
- Fixed counter of the Trashed assets.
March 23, 2020
- Fixed adding Saved Search to Favorites.
- Fixed the 'Leave Team' button for users who don't have permission to manage team.
- Minor UI bug fixes.
March 17, 2020
- 'Retry all' button on the Import screen. If some issues appear during uploading files to your Pics.io library, just use this button to continue uploading the remaining assets.
- Realtime updates on websites. All the changes made in the website customization settings will automatically appear on your website. There is no need to click on the 'Update settings' button to refresh the website customization.
- Minor bug fixes for Branding feature, Lightboards, Pics.io video player and Switch accounts functionality.
- Infopanel button is now available in the catalogue view of the mobile version.
- Improved vertical tabs on the following screens: My account, Billing, Website settings, My team.
- Progress and notifications about mass deletion of assets. Files become locked for you and your teammates. You can see the progress of the deletion and once the deletion is completed, you'll be notified about it in the Notification Center.
February 26, 2020
- Branding for teams. Customize Pics.io experience for your team and website visitors with your company name, domain, logo etc.
- Website notifications. Add your clients/partners’ email addresses to your websites and inform them about the latest changes made in your collections automatically.
- Remove from Lightboards icon. Detach assets from Lightboards in one click on the crossed lightbulb icon located right on the thumbnail.
- Markers on multipage files. Now it’s possible to put markers on different pages of your documents to highlight the area of interest.
- More data about users on the ‘Switch account’ window. The team name (the name of your team owner) and your role in this team are displayed on the ‘Switch account’ window.
- Minor UI fixes on the Custom fields schema screen.
January 29, 2020
- Filter notifications per collections to be notified about different types of events happening in your Pics.io library.
- Receive email-reminders about unread notifications related to the activities in your Pics.io account.
- Allow your colleagues to join your Pics.io team automatically. Just indicate your company domain name and all the newly registered users who have domain-based email addresses will be able to join your team automatically.
- Improved UI for slow Internet connection.
- Improved UI for teammates who have no access to any collection.
- Minor fixes for the invitation and registration flows.
- Added placeholder for empty files (when file size is 0 bytes).
- Fixed mentions of users in the Activity panel in Firefox browser.
January 6, 2020
- Added ability to choose between date formats. It can be done in My Account - Settings.
- Improved video player functionality
- Fixed behavior when moving assets between collections via drag'n'drop
- Minor UI issues have been fixed
- Improved icons for mobile devices
- We are adjusting UI for future update to improve auto-sync option
December 19, 2019
- Required fields for new uploads and revisions on Import panel - a team owner may set some meta fields obligatory to fill in before uploading files to Pics.io library.
- Shortcut keys for catalogue - use hotkeys to navigate through your files in the catalogue view.
- Teammates assigned to roles - to check who from your teammates belongs to a specific role just go to My team -> Roles and select the necessary role. Above the permissions section you will see the users who have this role.
- Title/description changing in preview view - when you preview your assets, the title and description fields in the Details panel are changed according to the assets' metadata.
- Teammates tab is shown properly for users who rejected invitation - the error in My Team - Teammates page appearing for a teammate who rejected an invitation has been fixed.
December 17, 2019
- Switch account - if you have several Pics.io accounts, you may change the current account using the 'Switch account' button in the settings.
- Invitation of new users from your G Suite account - already invited teammates will not appear in the list when clicking on the 'Add users from G Suite' button.
- Roles deletion dialog - when trying to delete a role assigned to at least one user, you will receive a message with a list of the teammates who have this particular role assigned.
- User invitation - if a user already belongs to another team, it's not possible to invite him/her to the team.
- Teammates list - team owner can't be included in multi-selection in the Teammates list.
December 11, 2019
Minor UI updates:
- User selection in My Team (Teammates section) - shortcuts for teammates selection.
- A spinner is shown when an asset is detached from a collection and when a role is assigned to a user.
- Trashed assets are removed from the database after autosync.
- Access to assets in the root collection - teammates who have access to the root collection (even with no permissions) can view assets located in this collection.
- Access to assets in Lightboards - an asset located both in a shared collection and in Lightboard cannot be accessible after your team owner revokes your access to this collection.
- Notifications about assets located in Lightboards only - if a user makes any changes on the assets which are in Lightboards and don't belong to any shared collections, notifications are not sent to other users.
December 3, 2019
- New Pics.io billing plans.
- Add users to Pics.io right from your G Suite account.
- Invite multiple teammates at once to your Pics.io team.
- Select several teammates and assign roles to them.
- Minor bug fixes.
November 6, 2019
- Disabled Infopanel when metadata is processed after the uploading.
- Revert revision - select the primary revision for an asset.
- Add more information about your assets before upload on the Import panel (change metadata and custom fields, update title and description, mark assets with colors/flags/starts).
- Full path of collections - from now on the full path of collection location is displayed in Settings/My Team/Permissions.
October 17, 2019
- Trashed assets - from now on Pics.io has its own Trash bin and you can easily search for your files within this folder.
- Broad search update - search by content is available on your DOC, DOCX and Google Docs files.
- Team permissions update - now you can add and remove team saved searches.
- Thumbnails update - custom thumbnails are generated for PSB and for large size JPG and PNG files.
September 19, 2019
- Map View button allows you to display your assets on a map and find assets available nearby.
- Export to CSV button at your Infopanel allows you to export metadata information about the selected assets in CSV format.
- SSL for Custom Domain - all websites on custom domains can be protected with SSL certificate by LetsEncrypt. This one is particularly important when you require secure connection for your websites.