To help you compare any two revisions of the same asset, Pics.io created Visual Comparison Tool.
You don't have to open each file separately. Instead, you should do the following:
- Select one of the revisions in the Activity Panel
- Decide which other revision you want to compare it with
- Press a Visual Comparison Tool button next to the second chosen revision.
Visual Comparison Tool puts two revisions side by side. You can simply drag the cursor sideways to see the differences between two versions.
Visual Comparison Tool works best with the following file formats:
- Images, such as JPG, PNG, etc.
- Designer files, such as Adobe XD, Sketch, AI, and EPS. Learn more about working with these assets here.
- Video files. Read more about Visual Comparison Tool for video assets.