In the top left corner of the main Pics.io screen you can find the Settings menu. The first section on this menu is "My account". This is the place where you can enter and edit your personal details. You can also manage your Pics.io settings and notifications here.
You can find four tabs here: Profile, Settings, Notifications & Legal.
In this sub-section you can enter and edit the following info about yourself:
- email (This cannot be edited here. If necessary, learn about changing Google Drive account in Pics.io)
- full name
- your blog url
- social media accounts
- additional info and contacts
You can also:
- upload your photo (128x128px image recommended). This photo will appear when you leave comments about your assets, assign users to assets, etc.
- reset your password in Pics.io
In this tab you can:
- edit your network preferences. This will help you optimize the way you use Pics.io in case of slow internet connection.
- change user interface color scheme. You can choose between dark or light color schemes to make Pics.io use even more comfortable.
Here you can chose the way how you want to receive notifications from Pics.io about important events happening in your digital library ( e.g. new uploads, comments, possible mistakes, etc.).
The following channels are available:
- Email. By default, the email address for receiving notifications is the address you used to get registered in Pics.io. For your convenience, you can add one or more additional email addresses that will be convenient for you to check.
It may be interesting for you to learn more about: