Here's what you should do:
- open Settings menu in the top right corner of the main screen
- select My team sub-section
- choose Integrations tab
- Click Add to Slack button to invite Pics.io bot to your workspace in Slack.
To finalize this procedure, log in to your Slack account and press “Authorize” to add Pics.io bot with the username @picsio. You can also invite Pics.io bot to your channel in Slack by sending a message “invite @picsio” to that channel.
NB! Once the initial setup is completed, make sure to check that Slack does not block Pics.io links unfolding: Settings & Administrations > Workspace settings > Attachments.
How can I benefit from integrating my Pics.io account with Slack?
You are going to receive notifications about what your team is working on along with assets preview: something commented or updated, new asset version uploaded by teammates or website created. Your teammates will be notified about different events right into Pics.io channel.
How to receive notifications from Pics.io account to Slack?
You can select types of notification messages you want to receive to your Slack channel. Slack determines the channel for notifications from Pics.io account according to the following rules:
- If Pics.io bot is invited to both public and private channels, public channel is chosen as preferred channel
- If Pics.io bot is invited to more that one channel, the first channel in a row is chosen as preferred channel
- If Pics.io bot is invited into several channels, notifications come to the first channel created (the oldest one).
It may be interesting for you to learn more about: