Pics.io has a flexible billing system that allows you to scale up or scale down your team very easily depending on your needs.
In order to manage your team settings, mouse over your avatar in the top right corner of the main Pics.io screen and select My Team section. Here you will find five tabs: Settings, Teammates, Roles, Branding and Integrations.
Open the 'Teammates' tab where you can invite new teammates and manage the existing ones. On the left you may see your teammates list. It may consist of different sections:
- Requests (available for Small, Medium and Enterprise plans): users who register account at the branded page and want to join your team;
- Invited: users invited by the team owner or teammates who have ‘Manage team’ permission and haven’t accepted/rejected the invitation yet;
- Rejected: users invited to your team who have rejected the invitation;
- Teammates: users who are in the team right now.
How can I invite my colleagues to Pics.io team?
There are multiple ways to invite people to your team in Pics.io:
- To invite teammates manually click on the 'Invite new' button in the Teammates section -> enter the email address and assign a role. A newly-invited teammate will receive an email-invitation to join your team from Pics.io with a link to complete the registration process. Your digital repository stored in Google Drive will be automatically shared with the teammate you've invited. You can also set different roles and permissions in your team to insure the integrity of your digital library.
2. Besides, your colleagues may join your Pics.io team automatically. To do so, you need to type your company domain name and enable the button 'Allow the newly registered users, whose emails contain the above mentioned domain, to join your team' in My team -> Settings. Feel free to check more about team policies.
It means that all the newly registered users who have your domain-based email address will be able to select your team to join.
3. For Small, Medium or Enterprise teams we offer creating a branded signup page. Once you decide to expand your team, just provide your colleagues with the branded signup link instead of inviting them one by one. Learn how to set up Branding feature for your account.
4. Pics.io also allows you to invite new users from your G Suite team.
If you're a G Suite user, you may save your time and invite your colleagues to Pics.io using the 'Add users from G Suite' button. Once invited, all the email addresses of new teammates will appear in the field and you may simply remove unnecessary ones.
How to add Pics.io into trusted apps?
If Pics.io isn't in the list of trusted apps, you'll receive the following error message.
To add Pics.io to trusted apps, login to your G Suite Admin console, go to Settings -> Security -> App access control -> select Manage Third-Party App Access -> find Pics.io among other apps -> click Change access -> select 'Trusted' from the drop-down list.
NB! It can be done only by the Google account administrator, otherwise, you'll receive the following message: