Here's what you should do:
- open Settings menu in the top right corner of the main screen
- select My team sub-section
- choose Integrations tab
- Click Add to Slack button to invite Pics.io bot to your workspace in Slack.
To finalize this procedure, log in to your Slack account and press “Authorize” to add Pics.io bot with the username @picsio. You can also invite Pics.io bot to your channel in Slack by sending a message “invite @picsio” to that channel.
How can I benefit from integrating my Pics.io account with Slack?
You are going to receive notifications about what is happening in Pics.io: something commented or updated, new asset version uploaded by teammates or website created. Your teammates will be notified about different events right into Pics.io channel. It is possible to select types of notification messages you want to receive to your Slack channel. Learn more about receiving notifications in Pics.io here.
What else can I do with Pics.io bot in Slack?
You can treat Pics.io bot as a regular user in your Slack chat, to whom you can send your inquiries. Just make sure you start your message with ‘@picsio’ to get a response. In particular you can approach Pics.io bot in order to::
- find particular assets
- find particular collections
- get notification of changes made within the last 24 hours, etc.
- get to know about your team activity
- get to know your team status
Pics.io bot is smart enough to answer most of your requests, and we are doing our best to develop it.
It may be interesting for you to learn more about: